Marissa & Tom - Lighthouse Point

Michigan in the summer... It is like magic to me, and to be able to go back to the place where I spent my childhood, to photograph the wedding of my lovely cousin, was music to my ears. The location of the wedding was at beautiful Lighthouse Point in St. Ignace, MI, where you get great views of the Mackinaw Island bridge. A little rain fell before and after the ceremony, which created a beautiful rainbow right by the bridge. I ran to get the bride and groom, and we had an impromptu photo session. Just like every other part of the day, everything fell into place. The day was full of love and laughter. When I asked Marissa if everything turned out the way she wanted it to, she said sincerely, "It turned out better."






















No comments:

Post a Comment